**If your RZR has a factory center hood decal, remove before applying the carbon fiber decal.**
**Clean the hood area thoroughly with a lint free cloth**
**Wet application is highly recommended so you are able to slide the decal around for correct alignment**
- Clean the area where the sticker is going to be applied
- Soak the location where the decal is going to be applied with a mild soapy water solution from a spray bottle.
- Apply sticker to the area and slide it around until it is centered
- Force any air bubbles and excess water to the outside edges of the decal using a squeegee/credit card.
- Allow the decal to fully dry before touching it or driving vehicle (You can speed up adhesion by light heat from a hair dryer)
– Take precaution when washing the vehicle with a power washer or high pressure hose. Do not spray in the area of the decal, it could cause the decal to peel up.